Published: July 30, 2017
Tender Number: ITT/013/OPS/17
Constructing of New Office at Ar-Ruways Station
Mellitah Oil & Gas B. V. (Gas Division)intends to inviting local specialized companies that have established themselves in the ability & competence to carry out the required work, by presenting two (2) filesasfollows:
File forLegal and Financial documents.
File for Technical documents includes (Technical profile, experience, CV,….etc.)
For the purpose of evaluation and pre-qualification in order to select suitable and eligible companies to participate in the following tender:
Tender No. ITT/013/OPS/17
Constructing of New Office at Ar-Ruways Station.
The Project includes engineering, installation, Procurement and construction of (1) new office contains :-
• Number of (1) Security Office (3m × 3m)
• Number of (1) Operation Office (3m × 4m)
• Number of (1) Kitchen (2m × 3.5m)
• Number of (1) Dining Room (3.5m × 4.7m)
• Number of (1) Toilet (1.35m × 3.5m)
The new building should be surrounded by an external fence that includes an external gate and covered parking area of (3) cars.
The project also includes all the infrastructure (complete water supply system, sewerage system, electricity and lighting network and ventilation for all rooms as well as the removal of the old temporary building on the site, the project is on a turn-key.
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit all required information and documents below. Taking into consideration that failure to submit these documents will render automatic disqualification:
1. Letter on Company’s letterhead Addressed to the Contracts Department Manager (Gas Division) including (E-mail, Phone No., Mobile No. etc) stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2. The Participating bidders must be having all legal documents and registered in Libya to be valid for not less than six (6) months from the date of the announcement.
3. Curriculum Vitae of staff assigned for this work
4. Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients, current activities to be carried out and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
5. The bidders shall have advance knowledge of local and international environmental regulations to perform the work activities.
6. Health , Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ): The bidders shall provide the following:
6.1 Company’s approved HSE manual attached with the company’s approved HSEQ policy.
6.2 Certificates of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems (ISO-9001, ISO- 14001 & OSHAS-18001)
6.3 Company’sHSEQ Procedureslist.
7. Submission of Company’s Financial Status documents turnover for the last (3 years) accredited and approved by external financial auditor.
8. Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude any file does not meet the above stipulated requirements.
The required Legal documents from participating companies are as follows:
Copy of valid commerce registration and official registration certificate with Chamber of Commerce.
Copy of Valid Business License.
Original copy of Valid Tax Certificate.
Company Establishment Contract.
The participating Bidder registered activity should be agreed with Scope of work of Service or project thatwill be implemented.
Joint Venture Companies and agreements:-
A) J.V Companies
Submission of documents indicating the establishment of a joint venture company in accordance with the legislation and regulation in Libya, whether between two parties (local and foreign) or two local parties, in addition to other legal requirements that mentioned in the item of local company.
B) The Agreement (Solidarity)
The agreement shall be ratified by the competent authorities (contract editor).
The agreement shall include the commitment of the solidarity parties together or individually to carry out all the required works and services.
The agreement should clarify the legal representative for the parties.
Cannot be submit separate offer by one of the participants or in solidarity with another contender to participate in the tender.
Matching with the same above mentioned conditions and requirements for local companies, in addition to submit a valid permission from Libyan Ministry of Economy to open foreign company branch.
Onehard copy& one soft copy (CD) of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in sealed envelopes and marked:
TENDER NO. ITT/013/OPS/17
Constructing of New Office at Ar-Ruways Station.
Addressed to the ” Contracts Department Manager ”
( Gas Division ) to the following address:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company ( Gas Division)
Dat El-Imad Complex, Tower 1 – 4th Floor
P.O. Box 91651 Tripoli-Libya
The prequalification submission Date not later than 30/08/2017
Soft Copy can be submitted to the following email address:-
1. The pre qualifications’ request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and full ITT Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
3. Company will not be responsible for what’sever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
4. Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents